Dragstrip Schedule Detail:
SUPER BUCK BLAST VI
The South’s Place to Race!
- Track Radio Station 89.7 FM
- It is the responsibility of the participant, not SGMP to ensure that all safety equipment is approved, correctly installed, maintained and used.
- Timing system Compulink w/ Cross talk.
- All odd number staging lanes are LEFT lane and even numbers are RIGHT lane.
- Once you are committed to a lane you may not pull out unless instructed to do so.
- If you break in the staging lanes, you must stay and notify a track official.
- Buy runs will be picked by best reaction time in the previous round or time run. If you should have to race and win, the buy run carries over to the next round but will not carry over to the ladder round. It is possible to receive two buy runs in the same event depending on how the ladder falls or qualified position on elimination ladder.
- Dial In must be posted 3 pairs back from head of staging.
- Dial In is the driver’s responsibility, NO RE-RUNS will be granted.
- No down track, stutter boxes.
- Lane Choice, if single file line first car out gets lane choice, the laddered rounds will be determined by coin toss.
- If you break before you cross the head of staging, you will have 2 minutes before you are disqualified, once you have entered the water box you will have 30 seconds before you are disqualified.
- No Double Entries No Exception (1) driver per car, the car may only go down the track one time per round, but one driver with two cars permitted no tech cards will be sold after the start of first round.
- All rounds will be called in sessions by run sticker color.
- Ladder: All cars in each class (dragsters & door cars) at 16 or less will be laddered by their previous round reaction time, in the event we are down to a final in one class before the other a new ladder will be generated to include the one remaining car. If we have an equal amount of rounds, it will be dragster vs. door car final. Only one (1) bye run will be permitted during ladder rounds.
- NO REFUNDS
- NO GOLD CARDS
The Staff of SGMP looks forward to seeing you at the track. Good Luck and drive safe.
SGMP reserves the right that any time during this event you may be asked to report directly to the tech area for inspection. Any ignition box, wiring or device that is found being used illegally or not meeting the NHRA rules, the individual involved will be forced to forfeit all winnings and entry money.